Just to list a few demons I have been identifying in my life lately: Apathy, Laziness, Argument, Skepticism, Anger, and Impatience. Oh how I hate them all with a burning passion. I think the biggest one I can now see is Skepticism. For the longest time whenever I had to do any discipleship I had to explain the existence and consistency of God in my head. It was hell because nothing was solid and nothing could be proved thus effectively destroying my arguments in the real world. I stopped blogging for this very reason. If I did not really understand truth then what right did I have to talk about God. Truth became kinda vague and muddy. It was ugly. It was dead. Couple that with Apathy and you could kill someone.
I guess now I should not be surprised why so many young Christians are crushed by the world. The world has some good liars and the only thing that will stop them is God. I now realize nothing else holds true. Without God the demons jump on your mind like they have jumped on the mind of the world and twist the very goodness in which we were created. I'm still scarred by Skepticism and Apathy, and I'm not sure I will heal entirely which is unfortunate. God heals though and God brings truth. I think that alone is amazing. I praise Him for that.
"Oh Happiness, there is grace enough for us and the whole human race."
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment