Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Impossibility

I realize that I just posted a blog yesterday, but I got an answer to one of my worries: I am missing a class to graduate and will have to take one this semester. Good thing is there was one open starting March 15 which would make it a 8 or 7 week class. Bad thing is 8 week courses cram 16 weeks into 8 weeks, it is on Mondays and Wednesdays after a full day of work in the evening (which means my freshmen/sophomore guys bible study will most likely have to move if I will still lead it), and let us not forget it is already difficult to juggle 12 credit hours (of some of my hardest classes yet) and 32 hours of work a week let alone now 15 credit hours. Oh yeah, I also have no idea how I'm going to pay for this. It isn't just a worry anymore, this is an impossibility. This... is... completely ridiculous. I'm feeling like Gideon right now. God is telling me I have too many men to fight the Midianites. I'm not comfortable at all with this plan, but if God can make 300 Israelites defeat an innumerable amount of Midianites I suppose He can do this too. It's just crazy that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment